It is a well-known ‘American’ game all over the world, actually. To start earning on it you may use betting. The so-called industry has spread everywhere, so there will be no problem finding the appropriate offers.
American football: basics to know
The sports game originates from the North America and is divided into two varieties:
- Canadian football;
- the USA (American) football.
Here the role of each of the players is strictly defined – everyone entering the field performs his/her role in attack and protection (this part is very important for successful betting).
The crew consists of a group of sportsmen (three to six) who neutralize the opponent’s safeguard. The main task is to block the quarterback or to stop an opponent running toward the other half of the field.
The linebacker’s job is to cover athletes standing on the receiving end of the ball. They also intercept the quarterback.
What to consider for betting on American football?
Before staking remember that:
- The metric system involves counting not in the usual meters, but in yards. The size of the field is 100 yards (length) and 53 yards (width).
- The crews play sixteen games in a season, taking part in 8 home and 8 away games.
- The twelve teams with the most points advance to the playoffs.
- As a rule, the crews are usually coached by specialists who take up the game strategy.
- The matches are divided into separate blocks, with the attacking and protecting attempts taking turns. Every block takes 1 hour, which in turn is broken up into four quarters of fifteen minutes.
- There are eleven athletes on the football field (from both sides), but no limit on the number of substitutions is applied.
- Depending on the tactics, a crew forms two squads – for attack and for protection. Each team has four offensive attempts to move the ball toward the opponent’s goal. If the match is tied, the referees start overtime.
What to pay attention to while betting on American football?
Firstly mention the physical and mental shape of the crews, because the chances of winning depend highly on the physical preparedness of the athletes. The attacking line footballers are of high importance, as they clear the way for the others, neutralizing the opponent’s defense system.
Never make quarterbacks gone amissed. Their role is equal to the forward’s one, so they are enormously necessary. Remember the outcome of the scrimmage will depend on the individual player’s ability to implement the coach’s instructions too.
The physical shape of the receiver also matters – this athlete is near the edge of the field and receives passes.
So can these tips really help in betting on American football?
Surely, they can. However, except for pinning faith on them, start studying, thus increasing your own knowledge. Be prepared for any issue, analyze carefully and bet with pleasure.