Great prizes at 10Bet
10bet offer a good welcome bonus offer, they offer wide range of sports with good prices. You can bet with mobile and they are not so quick to cut limits of winnings players. Overall a good site.
10Bet 2019 review
10Bet is a British bookmaker which was established 16 years ago in 2003. It has a wide range of offers which caters to both newbie and more experienced bettors. Newbies can enjoy unique bets that you cannot able to find anywhere else. Experienced bettors can have high limits and they are not so quick to the limits of winning players. With these features, they have grown quite rapidly and mixing it up with the big boys of the industry. They are the main sponsor championship club Blackburn and the main betting partner of West Bromwich Albion.
Easy to Navigate
One important feature is that their website is very easy to navigate. The nice blue background does not strain your eyes too much and it does not become annoying after a while like some other websites. They have a good selection of sports including all the major football leagues, horse racing, American football, beach volleyball, e-sports, floorball (salibandy), golf, surfing and water polo, so it’s a good mix of popular and more niche sports. They offer more than 6,000 live events for various popular sports, including football around the world, basketball, tennis, badminton, volleyball, handball and snooker.
One of the biggest advantages that 10bet has is that they publish their odds early which will give good chances of finding value bets.
50% Welcome Bonus offer up to €100
To get this offers, just follow these 3 easy steps and enjoy your first deposit bonus.
- Create an account using this LINK
- Make Your First Deposit with code FD10BET
- Get a 50% Deposit Bonus up to €100 immediately
Terms and Conditions – Welcome bonus offer
- This offer is available until stated otherwise.
- This promotion is only available to Customers who have not previously made a real-money deposit into their Sports Cash Account.
- To be eligible for this promotion, players must input FD10BET in the ‘Bonus Code’ field when making a qualifying deposit into their Sports Cash Account.
- The minimum qualifying deposit for this promotion is €20.
- Deposits via Skrill or Neteller shall not be a qualifying deposit.
Restricted countries for this promotion
- Customers located in Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Chile, Colombia, Georgia, Croatia, Iceland, Kyrgyzstan, Cambodia, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Moldova, Macedonia, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Taiwan, Ukraine, Serbia and Montenegro are not eligible for this offer.
- Your Sports Bonus Account will be credited immediately with the bonus amount of 50% of your qualifying deposit, up to €100 after you have made the qualifying deposit.
- You must turn over your deposit and bonus amount six (6) times. This must be done on either: (1) settled single sports bets with odds of at least 1.60; or (2) settled accumulator bets with odds of at least 1.40 per selection. Then the bonus amount will be transferred from your Sports Bonus Account to your Sports Cash Account, and be withdrawable.
- The following type of bets are shall not count towards the turnover requirement: any type of handicap, Draw No Bet, Forecast/Tricast, Over/Under bets, Void/Cancelled/Draw bets, Cashed-Out bets or bets placed with a Free Bet.
- In case of multiple bets placed on the same market and event by a Customer, only the first settled qualifying bet on this market and event will count for the turnover requirement.
- You have 30 days time from your first deposit to do the turnover requirements. Your funds in your Sports Bonus Account and corresponding bonus winnings shall be forfeited if the time line expires.
- Each bet placed will contribute a maximum of 50% of your bonus amount towards fulfilling the turnover requirements. For example, if the bonus amount awarded to you is €100. The maximum amount that each bet can contribute towards the turnover requirements is €50. In circumstances where a Customer places multiple bets on the same event in order to circumvent this rule. This will be deemed “irregular gaming” and additional turnover will be applied. The total remaining turnover for the bonus after the multiple bets are settled, shall be equal to that which would have remained if the Customer had placed all such bets as a single bet. For example, if the bonus awarded to you is €100, and you place 4 X €50 bets on a given market, instead of a single €200 bet, this will be deemed “irregular gaming” and €150 will be added to your remaining turnover requirement for the bonus.
- This promotion is only available once per Customer.
Do not withdraw before bonus has been wagered.
- If you withdraw before the bonus turnover requirements have been met. Then the promotion will be cancelled and any funds in your Sports Bonus Account and corresponding winnings shall be forfeited.
10Bet’s General Terms and Conditions apply.
- Irregular betting pattern are constantly monitored at 10bet. Irregular betting shall mean: (1) equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting by placing multiple bets; and (2) placing multiple bets in order to circumvent any maximum bet limitation. In case 10Bet identifies an irregular betting pattern. We may void all of the Customer’s bets which are linked to irregular betting, except for the bet placed first. We can also cancel any bonuses or promotions applied to your account and remove any subsequent winnings relating to the bonus or free bet.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with, or to contribute to the eligibility for, any other promotion.
- You may withdraw any funds in your Sports Cash Account and Casino Cash Account at any time, except in the event that we are required to withhold such funds in order to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations or when we have reasonable grounds to believe that You have participated in any fraudulent activities.
- These terms can also be found at 10bet.com and those terms and conditions always apply first.